starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Cinta Dan Rindu(Ciptaan Sendiri)

Written by kaitor on 11:24 PM

I was spending my weekend surfing internet and one of my favorite web is youtube. Using "artis Sabah" as my keywords and i found few videos upload by midunmich85. He and his friends had compose few song by them self. I didn't want to talking about the quality of their song or video because its completely very low. The main key point i review them in my blog is their talent, they had shown their effort and hardworking to produce their own songs. I believe one day this people will success but they need support from family and friends. If they are really serious in this industry, they need to polish their music and vocal skills. Keep improving and good luck :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Cinta Dan Rindu(Ciptaan Sendiri) ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair