starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Congratulation Lena AF9 – 1st runner up AF9

Written by kaitor on 9:48 AM

As I expected Lena will be a winner of this last session of Akademi Fantasia (AF9) because Hazama and Fina AF9 are more consistence in their performance every week. Somehow it become surprise when Aznil announce Fina is on the third place , means Lena AF9 will have a chance to be 1st runner up because I already predicted Hazama is the winner.

Having a unique tone (serak-serak basah) Lena AF9 already come back to her track. I like Lena AF9 first performance compare to her second performance. Maybe Lena AF9 still searching for her genre but I really like when she perform rock songs.

This is Lena AF9 first single – Sisa Kisah Kita

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Congratulation Lena AF9 – 1st runner up AF9 ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair