starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

" You Are The Music In Me" -High School Musical 2 from Jaclyn Victor and Vince

Written by kaitor on 6:38 PM

I believe you all know about the High School Musical 2. In High School Musical last year attracted millions of viewers with its regular telecasts on the Disney Channel, spawned a best-selling franchise and produced a soundtrack that went on to become the best-selling album of 2006. It also won an Emmy for Outstanding Children’s Programme while stars like Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron became household names. It encourage them to come out High School Musical 2.

Malaysias is lucky because Disney roped in two of the top Malaysian singers Jaclyn Victor and Vince Chong to record a cover of You Are The Music In Me from High School Musical 2. Jaclyn Victor spoke to the media during a recent press conference.
“I’m thrilled for the opportunity to sing You Are The Music In Me. I’m especially thrilled to sing on the soundtrack of a movie that embodies believing in yourself and following your dreams because these are familiar themes in my life and career,” gushed the first-ever Malaysian Idol.

Chong leapt at the opportunity when he found out that he will be singing with Victor.

“I had so much fun last year being part of the Asian version of Breaking Free from High School Musical. When I found out that I’ll be singing with Jaclyn for High School Musical 2, I just had to be part of it,” he said.

The Akademi Fantasia 2003 winner loves how the show is having a positive influence on the kids.

Apart from singing the Malaysian version of You Are The Music In Me, Jaclyn and Vince also cut a Bahasa Malaysia version entitled Kau Muzik Di Hatiku that is available on the High School Musical 2 soundtrack.

source:gua.com.my

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ " You Are The Music In Me" -High School Musical 2 from Jaclyn Victor and Vince ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair