starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Kerana karina Episode 2&3

Written by kaitor on 7:10 PM


I was late to update my blog because i was really busy this previous two days to complete my project report.Honestly i also fan to first Malaysia drama online Kerana Karina. That is the point why i made a post Kerana Karina in my blog. The story is getting more and more interesting, can't wait the new episode:D.

Kerana Karina Episode 2





Out with her entourage, Karina reveals the bitter story of her past love life with a certain someone.

Kerana Karina Episode 3


Imran wants his current relationship with Karina to remain stictly professional.

you also can watch Kerana Karina from gua website (Kerana Karina official website ). Do not forget to join Kerana Karina forum.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Kerana karina Episode 2&3 ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair