starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

SAME magazine

Written by kaitor on 7:35 PM

I had came back to my lovely home Sabah and of course i will more updated with sabahan news. After a few days in Sabah i had going to the Vinusak album launching. A day after that SAME magazine launching. I didn't have a chance to join SAME magazine launching because it been a busy time for me to get a job. SAME magazine is Sabah Music Entertainment magazine will carry articles about development of music and entertainment in sabah. This magazine also talking about the achievement of sabahan artists. I believe this magazine will be more hot in the future with latest gossip.. i just guess it.. wait and see...


Actually this magazine is the second edition. According to sumandak aka davelynne, this second edition of SAME magazine is get improved and better than the previous one. Here is a SAME magazine video from dbosFM.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ SAME magazine ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair