starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

My Starz LG 2 *Updated

Written by kaitor on 6:01 PM

My Starz LG will come again. I saw the advertisements started broadcast in TV3. What will do you expect from this reality show. Who will host this reality show and did the theme song remain same?.

Here is the new logo for MyStarzLG2 logo, a bit different from session 1. Ops… I’m not going to talk about the logo, but I just wanna inform you guys there will be an audition. It will start on 26 July at Johor Baharu until 24 August at Kuching. Here is the schedule of the audition. You still have a time to practice, do not let the chance gone.


Here is the list of song that will be used in the audition. Good luck… Thus who read this post, and successful.. I wanna watch you Live on TV. Please leave your comment… I might become your fans. Remember be your self and do not shy to show your brilliant talent.



Malay Songs

Artis Perempuan

Balada
1. Terlalu Istimewa (Adibah Noor)
2. Awan Yang Terpilu (Ning Baizura)
3. Ku Seru (Misha Omar)
Rancak
1. Satu Harapan (Jaclyn Victor)
2. Tak Tercapai Akalmu (Elyana)
3. Ku Milikmu (Siti Nurhaliza)


Artis Lelaki

Balada
1. Hanya Kau Yang Mampu (Aizat)
2. Mahakarya Cinta (Faizal Tahir)
3. Mungkir Bahagia (Hazami)
Rancak
1. Gemuruh (Faizal Tahir)
2. Janjiku (Sofaz)
3. Angan Dan Sedar (Mawi)


English Songs

Artis Perempuan

Balada
1. Hero (Mariah Carey)
2. Because of You (Kelly Clarkson)
3. When You’re Gone (Avril Lavinge)

Rancak
1. Tatto (Jordin Sparks)
2. Irreplaceable (Beyonce Knowles)
3. No One (Alicia Keys)


Artis Lelaki

Balada
1. You’re Beautiful (James Blunt)
2. With You (Chris Brown)
3. Apologize (Timbaland)

Rancak
1. When I’m Gone (Simple Plan)
2. Because of You (Ne -Yo)
3. Beautiful Girl (Sean Kingston)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ My Starz LG 2 *Updated ”

  2. By kaitor on July 27, 2008 at 1:17 AM

    this is first comment using comment form under post.. kaitor

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair