starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu

Written by kaitor on 8:26 PM

suria fm_starznews

I was very excited when my friend told me that there is SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu broadcast using frequency 105.90 everyday 6-10am. SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu already started their program on 04.08.2008. DJ for SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu is DJ Othoe from Tuaran. You must listen this SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu because mostly all the songs in sabahan slang.

Those who want to request songs or give feedback, you may call DJ Othoe at 603 4449569 or sms him directly 60138656796, email othoe@suriafm.com.my. Sabahan artist, this is your chance to publish and promote your songs.

* I guess there is NO online streaming for SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu. It just their starting, lets support SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu so it will become big and bigger…soon I believe we can  listen it online .

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ SURIA FM-Siaran Pagi Kinabalu ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair