starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Sabahan top 12 My Starz LG sessions II.

Written by kaitor on 10:49 AM


Ag. Sri Iskandar Bahrin



Mohd Hairi Kenneith


Julylen Liew @ Gzell

Hairi, Ag dan Gzell are among top 12 in My Satarz Lg II. Three of them are representative for sabah. I was told one of my friend that there are only two contestants from sabah made into final 12. After a few days letter I read Dbos blog and find out actually three contestants.

Two of sabahan contestant Hairi and Ag was attract the jury attention. Hairi personality as rock and have a unique voice and Ag can dance very well. I didn’t find any review for Gzell but I believe she also have specialty enable he to be listed in top 12.

I had seen Ag perform live during KE Star Studded Nite 2008 with his group D’ Prince. Yes.. I saw he can dance well but I didn’t hear his voice clearly because he is not the lead singers during that time. Ag has a good looking and the extra is he can dance besides singing. According to gua portal, Hairi had an unique vocal and it make him different from the other contestant.

For your info this time My Satrz LG II contestant is young, all of them are around 18-24 years old only. This new session of My Starz LG II had decide to select the youngsters to be the LG star. My Starz LG II will have 15 episodes broadcast my media prima on TV 3 hosted by Naz Rahman and Anne (Hot FM). Jury will give 70% and sms voting will bring 30%, it still remains as last year. Weekly concert will be take place at MBSA Shah Alam on 10 Pm every Sunday.

Top 12 My Starz LG II contestants: Feroq, Hairi, AG, Elaine, Jassica, Cassie, Nashrin, Mimie, Azri, Wana, Fiona and Gzell.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Sabahan top 12 My Starz LG sessions II. ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair