starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Sabahan - My Starz LG session 2 First Concert

Written by kaitor on 8:17 AM

After watching the first concert of My Starz LG session 2 , I can made some assumption who is the best among them. Yea.. all of the contestant have talent but there are the best among them. It just a first week concert but we can figure out who are the best among them. Actually I had pick five contestant going to top 5 but I didn’t want to mention it yet.

This post will focus on sabahan contestants Hairi, AG and Gzell. For the first concert I will pick AG among the best among sabahan contestants. I was a bit disappointed with Hairi performance because it over act and his voice was not very clear. Gzell performance is just ok. So I hope they will do the best in real concert next week, do not going back home early guys. If I was given leeway to give them a star rating I will give them as below:

AG : 4/5
Gzell :3/5
Hairi :2/5

Good luck guys …do your best

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Sabahan - My Starz LG session 2 First Concert ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair