starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Elvis Saladan , unreleased songs. (promotion edition)

Written by kaitor on 7:57 PM

I had got message from butod inform me that Elvis Saladan unreleased song ready for download on butod’s blog. I didn’t know what the title of this song is but i bet you will love this song; it has a happy melody and his voice also have a good tone. Eheheh.. there is a message from Elvis Saladan mention that his album will coming out soon. This is one of the new methods of promoting songs. Mine while butod’s blog mention that Elvis Saladan album will available in market next month, February.

And you know what, finally I got the answer for this question posted in butod’s blog also.


The answer is .......

Download Elvis Saladan , unreleased songs. (promotion edition)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Elvis Saladan , unreleased songs. (promotion edition) ”

  2. By Anonymous on January 20, 2009 at 10:25 PM

    video promo coming soon.Tq tompinai

  3. By Anonymous on January 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM

    bah bos.. don't forget to send me the promo video

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair