starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Top 12 of One In A Million session 3, OIM3.

Written by kaitor on 4:48 AM

In my previous post, we already know who are top 12 of One In A Million session 3, OIM3. I got the information from d-BosFm’s blog and today I got an email from my friend to check out from cari forum who are top 12 OIM3. What I had find out, list from d-bosfm blog is CORRECT. Below are list of top 12 OIM3.

1. Tomok
2. Simon
3. Pija
4. Ayu
5. Amelia
6. Nine
7. F.I.F.I
8. Ester a.k.a Elizabeth
9. Rizwan
10. Anis
11. Rihana
12. Azweera a.k.a Awie

Amelia, Siti Elizad, Tomok, Pija, Rain are some of the well known artists joined the OIM3. Below are pictures of top 80 and 40 of OIM3. Click on the picture to enlarge it and try to recognize the artists who join this reality show.

 
Top 80


 
Top 40

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Top 12 of One In A Million session 3, OIM3. ”

  2. By Anonymous on February 1, 2009 at 10:16 AM

    I am very2 excited to announce that we (Infinatez) will be releasing our new single this very month!! Our new song is a special Sabah release and Sabah V fm will be the first to play it on air. The title of this new song is "Hinonggo" which is the KadazanDusun word for "Where" or "Di Mana". When exactly will it be premiered on Sabah radio you ask?

    For more info log on to http://defucious.blogspot.com ^_^

    Alvin MY aka Defoo
    Infinatez

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair