starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Julie Melissa Justin - - AF 7 student ?

Written by kaitor on 6:33 AM

I was searching some information on Akademi Fantasia session seven (AF7). I did not have any close friend who working with Astro, so it a bit hard for me to become spoiler. I had been told that there are many Sabahan who made into next level audition. Congratulations for those who successful goes to next level.

On March 7, 2009 is the first episode for AF7 offical concert (Tirai Akademi Fantasia 7). Guys if you have any information about AF7 , please inform me by email (iterdesly@gmail.com) especially who will be the AF7 students.

Below is the one who have the highest potential to become AF7 student. I ‘m not say she is the one but she have a highest chancres. Her name is Julie Melissa Justin and the only one playing guitar during the audition on 30 January at One Borneo. She also has her own youtube page and all video inside it is her. Julie Melissa Justin has compose her own song and sing a fews songs.

After going thru all her video, I really love this song.. enjoy it . I really wanna see her in AF7. A best of luck for you Julie Melissa Justin.



Below is the video of Julie Melissa Justin before AF7 audition.



More Julie Melissa Justin videos and information.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ Julie Melissa Justin - - AF 7 student ? ”

  2. By Anonymous on February 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM

    Hi there. I think that Julie Melissa Justin is unique.
    1- She can play guitar ( Not many girls play guitar as perfect as her)

    2- She can write Lyric and compose its melody both in Religous songs and Normal songs.

    3- She is ready to be an artis/singer/composer

    I found some more information about Julie and she has her own website -
    http://juliemelissa-officialwebsite.sampa.com/

  3. By Anonymous on February 23, 2009 at 1:49 AM

    i wish she a best of luck.. thank you for your information.

  4. By Anonymous on February 12, 2011 at 12:56 AM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG8zLApW6bU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aIMA-alUPU&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTa4-Axfrys&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXwsECnM2vg
    BRO, I GOT SOME INFO THIS IS JULIE'S VIDEO. :) AND ITS HER.. :) LAGU2 ROHANI DIA NI.

  5. By Anonymous on February 23, 2011 at 2:27 AM

    JULIE MASUK AF9 LAGI!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair