starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

My Starz LG2 Finale 22/02/09.

Written by kaitor on 6:46 AM

I had watched most of the episode of My Starz LG session 2 host by TV3. It now come to the finale and who will be bring home RM 100 000.00 + Recording contract + LG goods. Next week 22/02/09, 11 pm is the finale and do not miss to watch this episode. There are four contestants in the finale concert to take the challenge and bring home the first prize.



Below is list finale of My Starz LG2:

1.Wana
2.Nashrin
3.Cassie
4.Hairi

* Hairi is the only Sabahan in this contest and he is the only one who always sang a rock songs. Chances for hairi to win the first prize is difficult, but it doesn’t mean he did not have a chance to have it. Let’s support your favorite contestant and do not forget to vote them. Remember 30% can change the result given by the judgers. Voting 30%, Judgers 70%.


More MY STARZ LG2 video

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ My Starz LG2 Finale 22/02/09. ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair