starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

OIM sessions 3 concert, Top 5: Esther - Lagenda

Written by kaitor on 10:40 AM

One in a million sessions three already come to top five and this competition become hostile. Every contestant giving their best in every performance, only two more week to be in the final. It really hard to predict who will in the final concert because every contestants has their surplus talent.

I really like to see Esther, Tomok and Aweera but judgers wanna see Esther, Tomok and Amylea. If I’m not, mistaken only two contestants will be in the final concert. If I was given a chance to pick who will be in the final, I’ll choose Esther and Tomok. Talk just useless if you didn’t vote your favorite contestant. Keep voting because there is no more immunity.

My ranking for tonight performance:
Tomok
Amylea
Aweera
Esther
Nine

Esther - Lagenda



I didn’t get what Esther feeling during singing the songs... didn't feel any emotion..I agree with Paul.."you are in danger". I really hope Esther will give excellent performance next week and show Malaysian she deserve to be one of the finale.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ OIM sessions 3 concert, Top 5: Esther - Lagenda ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair