starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Reality show is Gambling?

Written by kaitor on 9:23 PM

I didn’t wanna made posting about this topic, but I have to because someone forward me sms regarding the OIAM reality Tv show. I not really sure this sms true or fake one. I believe Malaysian already matured to make a decision to believe it or not. Think it by your self…..


From:+601435ETIKHBCF
RM0.00
PAULMOSS: 2 JUDGERS OF A POPULAR MALAYSIAN REALITY SHOW HV BEEN NAMED AS CO-CONSPIRATORS IN A PLOT TO MANIPULATE RESULT. PLS GET A LIFE PPL.

I just copy the sms , so it up to you believe it or not. Below is the picture of the sms.
 


This is a copy from newspaper commenting reality TV show in Malaysia. Writer has a very good point.
 
credit:dbos-fm

Kaitor said: Reality Show, which is the name of the show, showing us on television what reality happened around us. Its shows us reality what happened in our life, there are happiness, lucky, bad luck, satisfied and some of use not satisfied. What can I say is that is the reality…. If you wanna you favorite contestants win, then you need to do something and don’t just blame blame only. For me reality show is not gambling, but we need to find out the best solution to make everybody satisfied with the result and how it compute. My suggestion is, they need to showing every voting coming in to avoid confusion among voters and audience. Yes I do believe, income is the most important , no one will invest if the thing didn’t give good benefits but we need to gain trust from the audience to make the thing more profitable.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Reality show is Gambling? ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair