starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Say NO to AFMASUK

Written by kaitor on 10:52 AM

I thought AF7 will be better than the previous session but at the end it same , no changers at all ant it become worst and worst. I did not know what kind of transformation will done by AF7, what I can see, only Claudia and Aishah doing surgery to their tooth and some modification on the stage. Performance on the sage, it worse compare to OIAM. Maybe some of you said, we should not compare to the other reality show but audience knows who the best are and which one have good quality.

 
Claudia and Aishah going home
Week eight concert had made some different by apply musical theater concept, but for me it doesn’t work. The concert is very boring and I didn’t watch this concert. I’m interested to know what happened in this concert, I surf internet and find out Claudia and Aishah have to say good buy to Akademi Fantasia. Only four contestant stay in this competition, Isma,Hafiz,Aril and Yazid. Principe of AF7 announced that there maybe AFMASUK , but I REALLY NOT AGGRE FOR THIS IDEA. It been confirm yet but say NO afmasuk.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 3 comments: Responses to “ Say NO to AFMASUK ”

  2. By Anonymous on May 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM

    Wasting money saja bah AFMASUK. Tentu Isma yang juara sebab Tomok ada satu juta ringgit untuk belanja SMS.Garanti ISMA juara!

  3. By Anonymous on May 4, 2009 at 4:57 AM

    tomok takkan use 1m dia tu utk afundi kakak diala.. hafiz yg patut menang.. go! go! hafiz.. anyway info.. felix got new album dah.. "AKU JUGA IYA"..

  4. By starznews on May 4, 2009 at 9:27 PM

    hopefully tomok didn't get his one million very very soon. ehehehhehhe..supaya dia tidak guna tu duit untuk vote his sister.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair