starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Debaran Akademi Fantasia 8 poor and not interesting.

Written by kaitor on 8:18 AM

I will give my comment first before the compliment.
I have a chance to watch debaran Akademi Fantasia hosted by Sarimah Ibrahim on channel 104, 9 pm – 9.30 pm (28/3/2010). As week one, debaran Akademi Fantasia still not interesting especially the student performance theme songs Menuju Puncak and the sad song Alleycats - Andainya Aku Pergi Dulu. Sarimah as host also did not deliver the surprise and it really not attractive. I hope astro will change their contestant elimination at the end of the concert. People watch concert because wanna know who will going home just after the concert, it more surprise. If we are talking about the voting percentage, I guess Akademi Fanrasia 8 is the worst !! Week 2, Iwan is the top just 12 %.

Now here is my compliment, I got a widget at this blog display real time Akademi Fantasia 8 voting result. I try to compare who was the bottom 3 announced by Sarimah and the widget. Result is, bottom 3 from the widget and announced bottom 3 are same. Ema was the lowest with only 7% . If the result not same as the widget I believe most of malaysian were starting boycott Akademi Fantasia 8.

Picture below shows what I was talking just now. Just after a minute Ema eliminated announce , the result was reset to ziro. Astro please do some thing .. make this Akademi Fantasia interesting.

Bottom three  - Ema eliminated , week 2
voting counter reset -

p/s: kesian c ema.. kuroyon poh .. okon ko nasib... pa pun i really proud there are my school mate SMK KUndasang in Akademi Fantasia ...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Debaran Akademi Fantasia 8 poor and not interesting. ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair