starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

New Malaysia reality TV show: Keynote

Written by kaitor on 8:46 AM

Keynote is the brand new reality tv show in malaysia hosted on Astro Ria (channel 104). I never realize this reality show because this is a world cup session. This word “Keynote” remind me motivational keynote speaker , John Di Frances – Ideas that Challenge which always give us a new motivation to improve in our life. Take an advantage from the challenge we facing to develop new skills.

This Keynote reality show will develop new talent who has the expertise on composing songs and not a motivational keynote speaker. Keynote might not really popular as another reality shows in Malaysia but for me this is one of the best platforms to boast our music industry. Composers are the back bone for songs because they are who create the melody.



Keynote hosted by Farish Azizi and the principle is well known Malaysian Composer Ajar. Format for this show is same with Akademi Fantasia 12 contestant. Audience will vote and each week one contestant will eliminated. Below are contestants list of this Keynote reality show…







>>Sabah<<





>>Sabah<<


>>sabah<<
If you guys cannot go to the final… its ok.. you have done a great job and Malaysian already recognize you… be a great composer…. or other choice is being motivational keynote speaker :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 3 comments: Responses to “ New Malaysia reality TV show: Keynote ”

  2. By Unknown on August 18, 2010 at 11:08 PM

    I am truly appreciate you taking the time to post this. I enjoyed looking through it and am looking forward to more posts from you! Keep up this post.


    gossip

  3. By Kristy on August 18, 2010 at 11:58 PM

    Just found your blog on digg this morning and I must tell you I really like it! Bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later.


    buy

  4. By starznews on August 20, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    hi Kristy and Celina

    thank you fo visiting my blog .. if you have any information on sabahan entertainment , just let me know and i will review it on my blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair