starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Pok Silap-Jass Feat Jiaja

Written by kaitor on 6:33 AM

As I had said before, D’Sulap Entertainment now are quite busy recording few song and one of it is Pok Silap by Jass Feat Jiaja. I believe most of us know who is Jiaja but did you know who is Jass? Eehehe… he is Felix’s manager.

This song have a unique music arrangement and using sabahan slang. I still remember some of the political in sabah said most of sabahan songs lyric are heavy durnk and sex. I was written my comment here, you may read Sabah lyrics are heavy on love and sex

My comment on this song, is Pok Silap is an advice song us to be more careful with people around us who trying to take advantage on us. What do you think?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Pok Silap-Jass Feat Jiaja ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair