starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Kente Heat 3 and 4 results

Written by kaitor on 5:13 AM


Hi, it been a long time no update in my blog and I really sorry and now I’m in the middle of adapting changing in my new job.  I was busy at college during week days and during week end I will be in the Pusakag café as emcee for KE Next Top Entertainer 3. 

This post will cover result for heat 3 and heat 4, who made into semi final.
For heat 3,   there are surprises after judgers three contestants go to semi final and as usual one contestant will be selected from wild card, audience voting.  Heat 3 semi finalists are :
 From left : Saldivivi wences, Pricsilla petrus,Farhana francis and Samantha devona (Wild Card)
From this four contestants , my favorite goes to  saldivivi wences. The reason for me choose her is the vocal strength with big range. I couldn’t thing anything during watching her singing live and really capture my attention. The audience also enjoys her performance. 

Heat 4 is a battle for the male contestants because only three female in the list. Top 3 (2 selected by professional jury and 1 by wild card) going to semi final all male.  Only one performance I really remember for this heat 4 is from Linus Nicholas especially on his second performance presenting Elvis Aaron Presley but unfortunately he not in the semi finalist list. The semi finalist for heat 4 are : 
 From right: Peter Anderson, Gedion Hilarius

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Kente Heat 3 and 4 results ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair