starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

AS BOW the 1st Bajau Rapper in Sabah

Written by kaitor on 8:44 PM

IF you already familiar with Atama as the KadazanDusun Rapper in Sabah but now I want to introduce you another Rapper who claim himself as 1st Bajau Rapper in Sabah. I was my lucky day after get a chance to meet As Bow and get a chance to ask him few questions. The first question is how long are you in this R&B genre and did you have any single or album? It was a command question but it was a great point to start an interview.

As Bow already ten years in this R&B genre and work with Atama before and sign as recording artists under Kinabalu Records. Why I didn’t know or realize your existence in sabahan local music industry? As Bow explain , “I was busy and give full commitment to his job and it was not easy because he work in Johor but now I already transfer to my beloved state Sabah.”

As bow now will give his best and give another color to sabah music industry by providing different music genre but still include sabahan conventional music identity. Since As Bow contract with Kinabalu records already expired, no he have to work by himself and for the first attempt , As Bow release new single “Meditasi” which use Malay and Bajau language.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ AS BOW the 1st Bajau Rapper in Sabah ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair