starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading

MyStarz LG

Written by kaitor on 8:26 PM


Final 12 contestants of MyStarz LG.


MyStarz LG is one of the new reality show in Malaysia. The objective of this program is to search the new talent in music industry. As the other reality show, MyStarz also want to be different to the others, and to be hones they are really different. Wanna know it, do not miss to watch MyStarz on TV 3 and NTV 7. In this first edition, Mohd Emeer (11 years old) dan Rachel Wesley (14 years old) are the youngest contestants. It is the first time in the reality show in Malaysia accept the youngest participants. This is one of the differences MyStarz brought. This is a list of Final 12 contestants of MyStarz LG:
  1. Hamiza Tasyha Bashir (Kuala Lumpur)
  2. Mimie Aishah (Kuala Lumpur)
  3. Rubisa Tiasin@Mimie (Kota Kinabalu)
  4. Rachel Wesley (Kota Kinabalu)
  5. Shaza Marina Azmi (Johor Bahru)
  6. Ahmad Aliff Afif Tirmizie (Kuala Lumpur)
  7. Russel Curtis (Kuala Lumpur)
  8. Mohd Emeer Iskandar Mohd Bakri (Kuantan)
  9. Badri Ibrahim (Kuala Lumpur)
  10. Andy Adrian J (Kota Kinabalu)
  11. Khairul Hizam Kaha (Kuching) dan
  12. Awang Jasmin Jaimin (Kota Kinabalu)
*Bold: Contestant from SABAH, Red:Youngest contestant

Hosted by Daphne Iking and Naz Habibur Rahman the final 12 participants will undergo a mentoring process where they will be tutored and receive professional advice and training support by the pool of mentors, made up of members of Malaysia’s top performers and producers.


This training and mentoring will take place at the LG House, a specially adapted space outfitted with a mentor room, a practice area and a performing area fully equipped with LG products and designed in an artcool deco style. The comfortable studio is condusive for inspired music making and will be the premise for the grooming of the next Malaysian superstar.


The Head Trainer will be Farihin Abdul Fattah; Musical Director - Aubrey Suwito; Bassist - Andy Peterson; Guitarist – Nan Alias; Percussionist - Steve Thornton; Drummer - Luke Mason.


A concert will be performed fortnightly and elimination will be a result of the judges decision (60% of the points) with the remainder 40% decided upon by viewers using SMS or a 600 number land line. All contestants will continue training at LG House even though they are eliminated.

The 6 live concerts will be open to the public and will be held at Putrajaya Convention Centre. The dates for the concerts will be announced during the show.


The date and location of the MyStarz, LG final live concert will be announced during the show.
The winner of the competition stands to win RM 100,000 cash, a contract with TV3 appointed talent management company (Singer Management), products from LG and the production of a single album with an international record label, together with one of the best music producers in Malaysia.


MyStarz On Air:

MyStarz LG LIVE CONCERTS will air on TV3, Sundays from 6.00pm to 7.00pm.

MyStarz LG UNCUT will air on NTV7 on Sundays from 7.00 to 7.30pm

MyStarz LG RESULTS SHOW will air on Friday from 6.30pm to 7.00pm.

MyStarz LG DIARY will air four times on TV3, Mondays to Thursdays from 7.28pm to 7.30pm.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ MyStarz LG ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair