starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Che’Nelle Make Sabahan Proud

Written by kaitor on 6:28 AM

I believe you have heard “Che’Nelle “name right, and she’s song had been playing around the world. Honesly I had heard her song in hitz.fm a few weeks ago and the DJ said “here song from sweet sabahan girl Che’Nelle - I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE DJ”. Then the question goes into my mind, is that true? I never heard this name before. I had do some research on the net and find a few web about her such as her MySpace page, official webpage, wikipedia and mrBadak blog. Che’Nelle real name is Cheryline Lim born on March 10, 1983. Their family had moved to Perth Australia. I had watch mrBadak blog closely for a few days and there was a comments coming up, some of their comment giving a compliment to her and a few comments said Che’Nelle has forgot Sabah or her root. mrBadak blog get more exited because Che’Nelle had put her comments in the blog. I’m quite surprise that she still can write the comment in Malay.. wah.. that prove she didn’t forget her root. Here is she’s comment on mrBadak blog

che'nelle said,
August 18, 2007 @ 10:25 pm
ello semuaaaaa di kk..
che’nelle here..!!! haha yes its really me and i want to first of all say thank u so much for all the supporters.. so sweet la.. eventhough i moved to australia when i was 10 and its now also my home saya tak lupa sabah.. kk.. hehe actually i can’t wait to go back and see my granparents .. anyways.. thank u again.. and don’t worry when i go back to malaysia i know i cannot be to sexy sexy haha i’ll be convered up. i’ll wear a baju kurung haha yayy!! muahs!! xoxo


Her current single “I fell in love with the DJ” is making waves among the club scenes in UK. She had a world tour going to australia, hawaii, paris, and japan. There is a rumor that Che’Nelle schedule to perform in Malaysia on New Year eve but it depends on EMI to arrange it. She had promise to going back to KK and makes her concert there.


*As sabahan I was really proud that she had hit the world class artist. I hope in the future there are more and more artist from Malaysia to be a world class especially from Sabah. Hey guys, did you realize most of the reality show, there are many contestant from Sabah, look we do have talent, all we have to do is hunting the change to be known world wide. Beside that, our local music had start growing and as a result Atama song had been played a few clubs in Singapore and Thailand. Kinabalu Kings also have a great potential to be a world class artist. Atama and Kinabalu Kings also an R&B singer-songwriter.

Listen and download Che’Nelle's songs on MySpace

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Che’Nelle Make Sabahan Proud ”

  2. By Anonymous on October 8, 2007 at 6:08 PM

    i luv her songs.. n im proud of her.. !!! yaki

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair