starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

“Sampul Duit Raya Mawi” - Mawi small envelope

Written by kaitor on 3:59 AM

Today was a busy day for me; as usual on Monday I’ve a lot of stuff need to be complete. When I was take a few minute for rest, I surf the internet and I’m looking for “angpow design” then I found “Sampul Duit Raya Mawi”(I don’t know what the English name – usually its small and colorful envelope , you can put the money inside as a gift.)



This special envelope comes with two designs and you can make an order now. There is two way to get this mawi small envelope, either come to take it by your self at Terminal Putra, Gombak ,Bangsar , Jalan Raja Laut , KLCC , Ampang Point or by post. It have tow package for each design 30 or 15 only for RM10. Remember if you wish to use post, the shipment charge is RM 10. If you interested, you can order NOW by sms to Shida (012 284 9603).

Your sms should be like this:
Sampul Duit Raya Mawi
Name :
Address or you can arrange to pick by your self at( Terminal Putra, Gombak, Bangsar, Jalan Raja Laut , KLCC ,Ampang Point)
packej and how many :

*shipment charge : RM10 (max 5 packet)

Payment to:
Maybank
162496039968
Nur Shahida Abd Rahim

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ “Sampul Duit Raya Mawi” - Mawi small envelope ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair