starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Esther-I Won't Go Home Without You *immunity*

Written by kaitor on 7:56 PM

Powerfull performance, nice music arrangement, brilliant voice, attractive dance that is what Esther did last night and she deserves to get the immunity. She is the first one win the immunity in the first concert, now she make a history who get the immunity for the second time. Bravo Esther.. I have a filling that she will be one of the finales, keep supporting her, no need to vote for this week, just keep your credit for another week.



Overall last night performance was very good, congratulations. I was made comparison between OIM3 and AF7, I will prefer OIM3, contestants have high quality. I have no idea for AF7 students and what kind of transformation will be done by Astro. What I saw in AF diary is “crying drama” .. yew… didn’t like it. Anyway do not forget to support your favorite contestant in both reality shows.

My another favorite contestant, Aweera, love his high range vocal. :P


My rating last night performance:
1. Esther 9.5/10
2. Amylia 9/10
3. Nine 8/10
4. Awerra 7.5/10
5. Rizu 7/10
6. Simon 5/10
7. Fify 4/10
8. Tomok 4/10

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Esther-I Won't Go Home Without You *immunity* ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair