BandWidth is another local magazine give big space to cover music local artist news. First edition of this magazine already published to public, get your copy now, it 100% free. There are many information and fresh news from our local artists and musician.
Backbone for this magazine are Arthur E. Lee (Editor),Stephanie Fung (Fashion & Biz) Estelle Alana Lee (Creative),Malcolm Abidin (Bandwidth's Contributor) ,Astrid Isabelle Augustin (Bandwidth's Contributor),Trevor K. Maringking (Bandwidth's Contributor),
Audrey Wilson (Bandwidth's Contributor), Razi Mahmud (Bandwidth's Contributor). I believe this magazine can be “Sabahan No 1 entertainment magazine” in a short while, just keep your good effort by producing good information.
As mention earlier, this magazine given to public for free. First edition of BandWidth magazine was publishing on March 14, 2009. BandWidth crew is the best in the world, they not just give the magazine to you free of charge but they also made your life easier by put this magazine in shopping malls, cafés and fashion retailers. Hurry guys, get your copy now at :
- Blue Note
- Wisma Merdeka Information Counter Old Wing Ground Floor
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Karamunsing Complex, Wisma Merdeka, 1Borneo, Waterfront, Damai
- Tune Hotel, 1Borneo
- De Notes, Damai
- iMotion Studio, Plaza Grand Millenium
- Institut Sinaran, Damai
- Moe's Music, Asia City
- Apple Studio, Asia City
- Hollywood Music, Karamunsing Complex
- Soundblazer Jamming Studio, Donggongon
- Pool Zone & Cyber Zone, 1Borneo
- Rekod Jaya, 1st Floor CPS
- Goblinz, KK Plaza
- Legend, CPS
- San Francisco Warisan Sq & City Mall
- Waves Jamming Studio
- Black Ink Industry Tattoo, Tg Aru
- Also available for reading at Hair Salons, Clinics & Dentists within CPS, Wisma Merdeka, Karamunsing Complex, City Mall, Lintas Plaza, 1Borneo, Damai Point, Damai Plaza, Warisan Sq.
* I had read this BandWidth magazine here is what I really like in this magazine.
1.I love the design and the way contains arrange.
2.They give a good review for music and movie.
3.Review our local artist and musicians.
4.This Magazine focused for “sabahn” but still gives information for Malaysian and International entertainment news and update.
5.I love “Did you Know” column
6.BandWidth magazine also cover live music editorials, the local fashion, the arts, local businesses promotions.
My suggestion for BandWidth magazine
1.Review more local albums or movies.
***** For those who cannot get hard copy BandWidth magazine, I’ll try my best to make scan it and available for download soon. Just give me a little bit of time.. to settle a few things. ****
BandWidth Official Website: http://www.kkbandwidth.com
Facebook : Search for “Bandwidth Street Press”.
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org