starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Sabahan – Raja Lawak Session 4

Written by kaitor on 5:19 PM

I had watch Raja Lawak session four last night on Astro Prima. I really enjoy watching this program and honestly this is my first time put my attention to this reality show. Previous session, I just follow update on Nabil which doing outstanding performance. Now when I know there are contestants from Sabah, KECIK and ALEX , then I start to watch Raja Lawak

The only point for me watching this Raja Lawak is, I wanna watch how sabahan slang can be accepted by Malaysian? Did others can understand sabahan slang? The answer is yes, when our sabahan contestants perform in the stage with their jock, everybody laughing.. that means others can understand sabahan slang.

Din Baramboi give Malaysian habit as a task for week tree, and some of them deliver their joke with a great massage but few of the contestants also cannot doing well.
Kecik had perform well by discussing the debit habit among Malaysian while Alex bring the massage of road safety by acting an beggar. The worst performance is from Faiz but him really lucky because JD was voted out last night.

Video@ youtube… soon…* Updated
Here is the video of Raja Lawak
Intro


Idlan,Mamu


Caca,Wili (continue)


(continue ) Wili,JD


Kecik,Faiz


An2,Alex…(continue)


(continue )Alex

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Sabahan – Raja Lawak Session 4 ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair