starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

KK FM Auditions get awesome acceptance

Written by kaitor on 12:41 AM

On 26 and 27 of January 2011, KK FM (91.1 HZ) once again calls Malaysian for an interview. As announced in their announcement, KK FM is looking for someone who can be a deejay and news reader.
I have few friends who come to the auditions and said the auditions is quite hard but interesting. Two days of open interview show may new talent trying their best to start new carrier with KK FM. Felix Agus and Adi are the panel of this open interview.


Becoming a radio deejay is a dream for everyone who loves to get public attentions. Some of sabahan local artist also attended this auditions such as Esther Clement Tubong and Usal Jon. Some of my friend said Esther Applunius also come for this auditions but when I ask Black Noty @ Sabahan.fm , he confirm that she (Esther Applunius) didn’t come to the auditions. Esther also made into next stage.

Beside the artists, some of online radio deejay from Sabhaan.FM such as Black Noty, Salipar Jipun, Steam Pressure One's and DJ SM attend this interview and some of them are going for the next level. Stay tune to KK FM because they will announce who already shot listed and you (listeners) will choose who will get employ with KK FM by sms voting. Be ready to vote your friends or your feature favorite Deejay.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ KK FM Auditions get awesome acceptance ”

  2. By Anonymous on May 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM

    Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my weblog; best registry cleaner

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair