starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

On9FM Mini Jammed

Written by kaitor on 2:46 AM


As the 2011 start , On9FM also start their new year with a big event and I can say this is a great starting point for them more successful in future. On9FM was formed on 1st January 2010 and DJ Langau is the founder of this online radio. After complete one year operating, Yesterday is their first anniversary and celebrated it with their fans at Damai Kopitiam ,Luyang. On9FM had arrange this Mini Jammed well done and few independent band were perform yesterday night such as Orang Planet, The Mines, Cahaya D’Folk , Oldnavy andThe Retrock.

On9FM is the only radio online serving many verity of music form independent band or singer. If you are fan of “independent” , then you must listen to this online radio. Now days we can found many new born radio stations and claim they are the best one, but I can assure you On9FM is the only internet radio station in Malaysia focusing on independent band/singers.On the same occasions On9FM also had launch their brand new look official website.

I didn’t have many information on this On9FM Mini Jammed because I’m still at my home town and unable to attend. I had viewed their pictures on On9FM official Fan page and I can imagine how happening this event goes on.

Visit On9FM on:
Official Fan Page (Facebook)
Official website + listen radio
Bro Langau (On9FM founder.)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ On9FM Mini Jammed ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair