Hary NiantiHary Nianti will launch his first ever album on this coming Saturday July 30 at Damai Club Jalan Bundusan , Penampang Sabah. This event will start 7 pm until 10 pm. You are invited to attend this album launching. There are many interesting activity on that day and enjoy the promotion price for the DVD ,Audio CD and Drinks.
Hary Nianti from Sandakan and now work with Jabatan Kebudayaan dan Kesenian Negara in Kuala Lumpur. Hary was one of the Kadus Entertaiment Next Top Entertainer successors and proof to us that sabahan have unstoppable awesome talent especially in entertainment. One of Jason JB comment in his facebook page really great that Hary Nianti Music Video already went over outside Malaysia such as Indonesia , Philippines and Japan . They are interested and ask for the subtitle. Going back into production line maybe impossible but I hope someone will translate the songs and publish it on the internet so others can understand the songs while enjoy the beauty of the melody.
FB review - Jason JB
There are 10 songs in Hary Nianti first album “Kada Pologoso (do not let it)” and one bonus songs from Joseph G.
1. Kada Pologoso (Do not let it be) - KadazanDusun
2. Olumis Ko Umandak (Girl you are beautiful) - KadazanDusun
3. Kau Ku Cinta (You are My Love ) – Malay
4. About U – English
5. Pilio Isio (Choose him) - KadazanDusun
6. Tondu Lansanonku (Lady of my Dream) – KadazanDusun
7. Rara Beluran ( Beluran Girls) – KadazanDusun
8. Kau Sempurna (You are perfect) – Malay
9. Mandan Sisimba 2 () – KadazanDusun
10. Tikid Tadau (Every Day) – KadazanDusun
11. Iziau Nodaa (You are) – Kadazan : bonus track
You may watch video below and give a comment on the video quality. A compliment given to the Pusakag production and producer for effort giving their best on high definition (HD) video and excellent sound quality. You will never regret having Hary Nianti – Kada Pologoso album.
New info: Before the official launching Hary Nianti – Kada Pologoso album, one of his song, Kau Sempurna already listed in KK FM TOP Songs Chart and that happened on the first week of his album promotion.