starz news

Sabahan Entertainment Blog…You Comment I Follow

Loading
Big Teddy Bear 2u - Hadiahkan Seseorang Sesuatu Yang Luar Biasa Disini

Winner of Soundblazer Blast 2010 Competition : Falling In June

Written by kaitor on 7:05 AM

Did you remember my previous post about Soundblazer Blast 2010 Competition and it was taking place today. I was really want to watch this competition but it not my luck today because my car still in the workshop. Really hard to travel without car… anyway thanks to Mohd Shah Djiskatambula from sabahan.fm because broadcast live this competitions. Big applause goes to the organizer and hope there will be more competitions next year.


Congratulations to Falling In June become the winner of Soundblazer Blast 2010 Competition. Their group members are:
Ann - Vocal
June - 2nd Guitar & B.Vocal
Ozie - 1st Guitar & Vocal
Oyoe - Bass
Santo - Drum

Below is the video I found from youtube , hope you enjoy it.



Please do share to me some information from this band especially during the Soundblazer Blast 2010 Competition. .. will update again soon

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Winner of Soundblazer Blast 2010 Competition : Falling In June ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

I love to read blog.. that why I create my own blog to share the information for others. Your ideas are most welcome and hopefully it can help my blog growing.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Watch Tv Online


Listen Radio Online




SABAH FMSABAH FM
*more Online Radio and Tv will be add soon..

Download is your own risk!!!
Malay
English
1.Acha Septriasa 1.Avril Lavigne
2.Project Pop 2.Creed
3.Misha Omar 3.Disagree
4.Samsons 4.Justin Timberlake
5.Spider 5.Silverchair